Are you ready to Create Your Best Year Yet?
This workshop takes you through 10 powerful questions that will have you
holding a workable plan that ensures you achieve your best year yet. And
the best part, it is fun! Take control of your destiny, come and join
us as we create the best plan for a successful and fulfilling year.
There are only 12 seats available, first paid first served. You will receive a workbook and a free
half hour session with Tracey Olivier to ensure your success.
What will you get out of this workshop?
- Forces you to take some time out to work on your dreams and desires.
- Looking over the last year and finding the lessons in the high's and low's.
- Create 3 guidelines that will lead you through 2019.
- Find out what is limiting you and how to stop it.
- Identify your real values.
- Acknowledge which roles you focus on this year.
- Identify your top ten value driven goals.
Coaching & Mentoring
Being an activator, Tracey helps to draw out and recognise people's potential through business development, as well as personal life coaching.
Tracey loves helping business owners and marketplace people discover, understand and navigate their way from where they are to where they would like to be personally, in business, in relationships and in life. A habitual pioneer of new territory, Tracey thrives on igniting others to step into their destiny so that they can live and love with abundance.
Tracey is currently providing a range of group coaching interventions
- Team Strengths Workshop is an in-house facilitation which identifies each team members strengths. They gain a better understanding of each of their strengths as well what drives and motivates them. They will have a deeper self awareness and purpose which heightens engagement within the team as each participant understands how to best contribute to their team with their strengths.
- Team Leadership Development is an in-house coaching event for leadership teams. This program is designed to bring lasting and effective change that will be seen in the culture of the team and also most importantly in your bottom line. The goal of the interactive quarterly half day intervention is to create a cohesive team by tackling the dysfunctions that undermine the success of your team. Often the dysfunction is found in the intangibles that seem hard to measure. This intervention will show you that these "Intangibles" are in fact easy to measure and actually surprisely simple to fix. Simple, not easy.
Free 1/2 Hour Session
The best way to know if coaching is right for you, is to give it a try! Simply book a time that works for you and we can get started with a 1/2 hour, no strings attached, exploratory session.